Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Academic & Community/ Final assignment

1. I picked the very first picture that was on "Academic & Community". I picked that photo b/c i liked the way how the photographer took a center picture of the kid in science class, right when he was mixing some different types of chemicals.
2. If I had to chose what rules of photography, I would probably have to say either its "balance" or "simplicity" b/c it shows the center of the person, doing what he's doing.

                                                                                                                                                                     

1.  Some places that i could take pictures like the one on the 2 different websites would be in any toe of science class that are going to do a type of lab, or other toes of interesting classes like colanary ect.
2. I would like to visit the class rooms like i said on the first question. I don't low who exactly b/c i want to make sure that they aren't just gong to be taking notes. Maybe one of my favorite algebra/geometry teacher Ms.Cayer.
3. To get some pictures like i saw i would like to go in the classes that are doing more interesting thing like labs, projects or any type of group work. So i'm able to in-between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment