Friday, October 7, 2016

Great Black & Wthite part 3



1.) What first caught your eye while looking at your photographers photos? Is there something in particular about their photos that made you want to choose them? Post the images with your writing. 
One of the thing that caught my eye was the, what seems to be dead bides all stacked up on top of each other. The reason why i chose it is b/c of what I've read about this pic. 
 USE THE 5 SENCES:
I see, dead bodies stacked on op of each other and people walking around them like if there nothing.

I smell nothing b/c it's a photo, but if i was actually there i would smell rotten and decaying. Kind of like a dead animal but worse. 


I hear plane silence. 1 b/c its clearly a pic. but b/c everyone's clearly ignoring the dead bodies, b/c they're meant to be daed.


I taste completely nothing , but we're gonna guess it's probably a nasty taste. The reason for that is b/c where they are.


I feel sad. Personally b/c those people didn't deserve to die or be killed in an certain way. It just isn't right.




1.) What first caught your eye while looking at your photographers photos? Is there something in particular about their photos that made you want to choose them? Post the images with your writing.
The reason why i chose this picture is b/c of the way most people live before in the camps. Bourke- White took some pretty powerful pics. and some of them are inspiring to other. i chose these 2 pics. b/c of how strong they are.
USE THE 5 SENCES:
I see a group of men facing the camera w/ dirty clothes, and are really skinny. To the point you can see there bones. And tired.

I smell completely nothing. I don't even know what i should smell? Maybe a person who hasn't taken a shower.


I hear a cry for help in head. When i see photos like these, thats all i hear and nothing else. 


I taste.... Again IDK what i would tastes in that type of situation. Maybe dirt


I feel 

No comments:

Post a Comment